Dentistry for the entire family
in a welcoming environment
At the practice of Curtis Alexander DDS, we provide dental services for people of all ages, from children to seniors. We aim to be your dentist for life. Dr. Alexander has the skills and knowledge necessary to provide every patient with the care they need. Our warm, welcoming office will help put aside any fear or anxiety you may have about dental procedures. We want you to feel comfortable and ask any questions you might have about your treatment.
Your teeth and gums are the foundation of a great smile. Don’t let your smile succumb to tooth decay and gum disease. Brushing twice a day, flossing daily, and visiting us for bi-yearly exams and cleanings will keep your mouth happy and healthy. These appointments also allow us to identify any issues before they become more costly problems down the road.
- Complete & Comprehensive Exams
- Simple Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Fixed Bridges
- Children’s Dentistry Including Sealants
- CEREC® Crowns, Onlays, & Veneers
- Implants With 3-D Guided Surgery
- ZOOM® Teeth Whitening & Take-Home Whitening Systems
- Six Month Smiles® Adult Orthodontics
- Computers and monitors to record and show your treatment needs and progress.
- Digital x-rays for much less radiation and no chemicals to spoil the environment.
- Electric drills for a quieter and gentler experience.
- Sterilizer to ensure that you are being treated with clean and safe instruments.
- CEREC® CAD/CAM technology results in one-appointment restorations with no impressions and doesn’t require temporaries that must be worn for several weeks and risk coming off.
- ZOOM! in-office whitening. We also offer a take-home whitening system as well.
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Blankets and headphones for your comfort.
For more information about our services or how we can upgrade your smile, contact us at 816-628-4997
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday - Sunday